Go to content Go to menu

     - Are you a citizen of the Czech Republic or a foreigner? 


- Do you want to register a company  "turnkey"?


- Do you want to establish a company and you need a consent with its official seat?


 - Do you want to self-employed and you need a consent with your registered office?


- Do you want to change the official seat of a company which you already have?


- Do you not want to or are you not able to have your company seat at home?


- Do you need temporary residence or permanent residence in BrnoCzech Republic? 


- Does your landlord refuse to grant you his consent with temporary residence or consent with permanent residence?



- Do your parents want to withdraw their consent with your permanent residence in their real property?


- Do you already have your residence address at the Municipal Office? 


- Is a distrainor or executor coming to you and you want to prevent endangering assets of your loved ones?


- Have you sold the property where you have had your temporary residence or permanent residence and you do not know where to get registered now?


- Do you need to have permanent residence due to social benefits?


- Do you wish to keep track of incoming correspondence via e-mail or text messages?


- Do you wish to be reachable for authorities and other people?


- Do you wish to be able to get Brno license a plate for your vehicle? 

      Are you looking for answers to these questions?       Then you have found the right place.